Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Fly Tying Monday on Zoom! Success and Details About Next Week!


Well that was a success. 22 Fly Tyers Zoomed in to tie Chromies tonight! It was definitely a fun evening. It was good to reconnect with so many. I have a detailed chromies back a few posts for all to see!

I will carry on with fly tying on Monday again this Monday at 7 pm Mountain Time.  We will be tying a Skip Back,  a Carey Special and Pheasant Tail Soft Hackle. I will post a materials list and get it out on email shortly.

Some people did not get the link for the tying session, my apology. I will try to get it right this coming week!

The Phil Rowley "Suggestive Lake Flies" Workshop is a go for Saturday February 27th in the am and Saturday March 6th in the am. The cost of the workshop is $50. You can get a cheque to me at my house or e-transfer Phil! I am in the process of gathering the materials to either mail out or pick up by weeks end. There is lots of room for anybody who is interested. Just email me or text me (403-598-3802).



 

No comments: