Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fly Tying Mondays Begin on November 24th!

Hi Everybody!

We have a great line up of presenters ready to go for another season of fly tying!

We will get the ball rolling this Monday November 24th starting at 7 p.m. New comers are certainly welcome to join us!

Remember that there is a $3.00 materials fee for each session.

We still have some open spots for some presenters. Let me know if you can do a session by dropping me an e-mail:

bob.vanderwater@rdpsd.ab.ca

...yes, I have a new e-mail, let me know if you are not on the list!

What do I need to bring for fly tying sessions?

1. fly tying vice

2. a bobbin and a variety of thread colours (basic colours are great: black, red, green, orange, in 8/0 and 6/0)

3. good scissors with sharp point

4. a whip finishing tool

5. a dubbing twister

6. a velcro brush

7. a hair stacker

8. glue (I get brushable crazy glue at Michaels, get a coupon on line for 40% off)

...see you Monday night!

Bob

No comments: