Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Fly Tying Mondays Start November 27th at Reliance Learning Centre


Hi Everyone!

I can hardly believe that winter set in so fast. Karen and I were lucky enough to get our boats serviced and put away just in the nick of time. It is time to start thinking of getting our fly tying gang together for the winter. I have posted dates below. I hope to fill in presenters in the coming days. If you are willing to do a tying session, please get in contact with me (403-598-3802) so I can get you on the schedule. You do not need to be an expert to led a tying session. New fly tyers are always welcome to join us!

Fly Tying Monday Dates for 2023-2024

November 27th-Bob Vanderwater

December 4-Rick Miyauchi
December 11-Bob Vanderwater
December 18th-Steve Luethi

January 8th-Bob Vanderwater
January 15th-Steve Luethi
January 22-Dan Reaman
January 29th-Dr. Bill Young

February 5th-Rick Miyauchi
February 10th- Phil Rowley All Day Workshop
February 12
February 19- Family Day-No Tying
February 26th-Doug Pullan

March 6th-Larry Prowse
March 11th-Ralf Kuntzemann
March 18th-Garnet Clews
March 25th








 

No comments: