Sunday, June 21, 2015

"Action" from the Parkland Region of Manitoba


Fly fishing can be lots of fun to photograph. I try to have my camera out and ready to go. Celebrating a big fish with a "grip and grin" picture is often what we do. Take some time to photograph the action. Sometimes the action picture paints a better memory of the "moment" that is now etched in your brain! My buddy John Kent teases me by calling me "Creepy Bob", meaning I always have the camera out. I love facial expressions while a fly fisherman tries to land his/her trophy!

Here is a small collection of some of the action from the last 3 weeks in Manitoba. Every once in a while you catch a great moment!



The moment of success!



Doug tangling with another tiger trout!



This father and son team connected with over 50 trout at Patterson Lake this day. I stop counting the number of double headers they had. It was cool to watch!

I love the expression on the face of both Don and Craig in the image above.


Sending a beautiful brown trout back.


Ken happily celebrating his friend's, Gord, tussle with another rainbow!

No comments: