What do you think about the fishing regulation changes at Cow Lake? Here is an opinion piece that is not very happy about the changes, and the way the changes occurred! Thanks Colin for showing this to me!
Click on each page to make it larger!
The Central Alberta Fly Tying Club meets during winter months. Weekly tying sessions begin at 6:30pm. Call Bob Vanderwater 403. 347. 3802 or email rdvanderwater@gmail.com
1 comment:
I would be very interested in where the cost for stocking trout came from. Based off that number the province must spend 10 million plus on trout stocking alone which seems high. I wonder what the province spends in walleye every year? Also if I remember correctly the pike in cow Lake used to have growths on them and do winter kill every now and then. I would not be surprised if this was the province's attempt to make cow Lake a perch fishery again.
Post a Comment