The event is simply run/walk 5 km and fly fish. It is a fundraiser for many the many projects that FCC works on. Karen and I are going to be participants and we hope others will too! Karen and I are looking for sponsors. All the proceeds will go to FCC.
A walk/run 5 km will occur in the Capstone, Bower Ponds area and then the fly fishing will be in the Red Deer River or Bower Ponds.
The event will also need some volunteers. It is just an afternoon event.
After all of the fun, we will be heading to Troubled Monk to celebrate! Troubled Monk is one of the sponsors of the event!
How can you sponsor Karen and I and others? Well head over to the links below. Our goal is to raise $250 or more each for FCC. A sponsorship of any size is much appreciated.
Let's get behind a great organization! Their conservation efforts are amazing! It is all about freshwater!
Here is the link for Bob's Fundraising efforts for the Flyathon!
Here is the link for Karen's Fundraising efforts for the Flyathon.



No comments:
Post a Comment