Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fly Tying Mondays Starting November 30, 2009

Hi Everybody!

I have been having several inquiries about when we get the Central Alberta Fly Tyers sessions going again. Well, we will kick off the season on Monday November 30, 2009. We will again be having the sessions at Annie L Gaetz School.

As usual, I will be looking for presenters over the course of the next few weeks. I hope that we will get several of you stepping up to help with this.

I have booked Phil Rowley to do a session on January 9th. That is a Saturday. We as a group will decide what we want Phil to do. Phil is quite flexible and he wants input from the group.

I will have a tentative list of dates up in the next week or so.

How about sending me some pictures from your 2009 fishing year that I can post.

...I hope to hear from you soon.

Bob

No comments: