Thursday, February 11, 2021

Fly Tying on Monday February 15th at 7 pm Mountain Time

Hi Everybody!

Check your e-mail for a link to the Zoom session for the tying! It will be up probably Friday February 12th at some point!

This Monday February 15th at 7 pm we will be tying a Skip Back, a Carey Special and a Flashback Pheasant Tail Soft Hackle Fly. You will need the following:

Pheasant
Peacock herl
some sort of chenille, small
Gold Wire (Copper is fine too), small
Mirage opal tinsel, or medium of some sort of medium tinsel
Pheasant Rump Feathers or some soft hackle feathers (Brahma Hen, Guinea Fowl, etc) 
Hook: Size 12 or 14- 3906B Mustad and a 9671 or 9672 size 8 (or 6) or equivalent hook

As you can see, I am trying to keep the materials simple and easy to find!

I will be putting some feathers in my mailbox for pick up starting on Friday morning for whom ever wants to pick some up!

I also have the packages ready for Phil's Workshop. E-Transfer $50 to me will get you your package. We still have room for more tyers! Just call or text me (403-598-3802).

Bob



Skip Back





Carey Special






Flashback Pheasant Tail Soft Hackle
















 

No comments: