Thursday, March 25, 2021

Piper Creek Restoration Work and Tying for Conservation

The Central Alberta Chapter of Trout Unlimited has been involved in the restoration work on Piper Creek. We spent many hours stabilizing the bank, removing culverts, planting willows and saskatoons.

Protecting and restoring our waters here in Central Alberta is important to me. I am doing a fundraiser on behalf of Trout Unlimited Canada. The Fundraiser is called Tying for Conservation. I will be doing a fly tying workshop on Zoom on Wednesday March 31st at 7 pm where I will be tying several of my favourite Micro Leeches that I use on still waters everywhere. For a small donation (tax receipt will be included) you can join me at my vice. All proceeds will go to Trout Unlimited Canada.  You can make a small donation right here for the Tying for Conservation Program.





















 

No comments: