Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Are You Getting Your Fly Tying Area Ready For Winter?


Hi Everyone!

I am slowly gearing up and getting our gang organized for fly tying Mondays. I have taken the time to clean up my tying area. I have posted a picture of my main tools that I like to have handy. We will be again at Reliance Learning Centre thanks to Adam!

Our first tying session will be tying rabbit strip streamers. I will send you more details as the date gets closer.

I am still looking for presenters to help fill in the dates. If you have a favourite fly or two to share, please let me know! I have Phil Rowley lined up for February 10th.

Finally, Rick Miyauchi is going to be doing two presentations. Rick wants to know if anyone has anything specific that they would like covered. Please let me know and I will pass it along to Rick!

The schedule is posted in the previous post! See you soon!


 

No comments: