Monday, December 2, 2013

Our First Tying Session on December 2nd is Cancelled

Todays blizzard is creating brutal driving conditions. I have cancelled the first fly tying session. We will wait until next Monday December 9th to get our tying club rolling for another year. If you have to venture out this morning being careful, it is real tough driving conditions.


No comments: