Monday, May 6, 2019

Pontoon Boat for Sale


...from Morris Sych

Bob – I have my Buck’s Bag, South Fork model for sale. It comes out of Boise Idaho and has 8 ft pontoons and 6 ft oars. Not sure if you know of anyone looking for one, but thought just by chance you may know someone that could be interested!


Originally on the back was a mesh apron, that provided a platform but I constructed out of cedar a solid platform so you can store stuff on the back. It has storage bags on both sides. Has an anchor system and stripping apron. I added 2 Scotty mounts, one on each side so a person can put a rod holder and possibly a depth sounder on them. Has a built in anchor system on it.  There are NO air leaks and it is hanging up in my garage ready to go fishing!

You can see most of the stuff in the pics. There is a good double acting air pump that came with it but it is not in the pics. The frame is stainless steel so no corrosion.

I am asking $500 for it. New they are $900 US.

Call me if you have any questions.




Morris Sych
78 Lord Close, Red Deer, AB T4R 2R9
Res (403) 347-0653  Cell (403) 304-7040 






No comments: