Thursday, December 22, 2022

Fly Fishing with our Precious Fur Babies


Karen and I said goodbye yesterday to our precious elkhound, Pepper. It was a very difficult day to say the least. Doing what was the "right thing to do," is so hard. Pepper was our 4th elkhound. Shali, Pinball, Tiki and of course Pepper were amazing family dogs. They all loved our outdoor lifestyle. Skiing, hiking, fly fishing, canoeing, camping, chasing squirrels, taking care of grandkids and just hanging out with Karen and I always included our furry family.

I have several fly fishing friends who have fishing companions. I have spent many a day with these friends and their fantastic fishing buddies. I was looking for pictures of Pepper last night and I encountered many other fantastic furry fishing friends. I have included a few here.

Pepper as did our other elkhounds was a fantastic companion on lakes, hiking to the backcountry and enjoying days on the rivers. Karen and I are going to miss our precious hound.


Pepper 





Tiki and Pepper



Tiki and Pepper flying to the Churchill River





My Favourite picture of Pepper




Tessa with Phil and Patsy






Bakon with Steve


Dr. Bill with Copper






Camping with our fur babies


Tiki watching us fly fish
 

No comments: