Friday, March 24, 2023

Fly Tying Mondays Have Come to the End of the Season


 Hi Everyone!


Our host for fly tying Mondays, Adam, has headed to BC to help his parents who are having some medical challenges. Fly Tying Mondays are now over for the season.


We have had an amazing season. I want to add my personal thanks to all of the presenters. It has been very satisfying to get the group back together face to face.


We will get back to it in November of 2023. Enjoy the upcoming season. Spring has sprung!


Remember to head over to Alberta Relm to get your fly fishing license for the season unless you are older than 65!


Do check the blog! I will be posting updates on open water and posting fly patterns that maybe useful for your adventures.


Bob


I am gearing up for several trips so my tying area is quite the mess. 

No comments: