Friday, February 25, 2022

Tying for Conservation is March 3rd


The Tying for Conservation Program is in its second year. This is a great program organized and hosted by Trout Unlimited Canada. It is an opportunity to raise funds for their programming. Sadly the pandemic has severely limited their ability to fundraise.

This is my opportunity to make a difference and you can too! By donating $25 or more, you can take in the workshop. My goal is to raise $1000. I hope you will consider joining me for an evening of tying minnow patterns.

Head right here to make a donation and then tune into the workshop. 

I do want to thank all of you who have donated to this program. Clean flowing water is very important to all of us. That is one of the most important mandates of Trout Unlimited Canada.

No comments: