Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Will YOU Help Me? Tying for Conservation 2


Hi Everyone!

This is the second year for the Tying for Conservation Program. This is my opportunity to raise some funds for Trout Unlimited Canada. Trout Unlimited Canada has been severely limited in their fundraising because of the pandemic. One of their initiatives is to have fly tyers from across the country do an evening fly tying workshop and the funds raised will go directly to TU Canada for programming!

I will be doing a workshop called Minnow Mania on Thursday March 3rd at 7 pm. For a $25 donation, you can tune in on Zoom and participate in this workshop. I will be tying the 4 flies pictured below. Of course you can donate a bit more and I will send you the flies that I tie. All 4 flies are great fish catchers. I use all 4 flies all of the time. One of the flies is quite unique, it is a balanced minnow made from my mylar tubing. I have had excellent success with all four patterns.


This is a great opportunity to help Trout Unlimited raise funds for their outstanding programming and initiatives. Do take the time and look at the other workshops. There maybe one you want to take in!

Thank you for your support. 





 

No comments: