Monday, January 25, 2021

Update on the Fly Tying Session with Phil Rowley Part 1 on February 27th and Part 2 on March 6th

 Hi Everybody!

I hope you are staying warm. Looks like we have cold air moving in for a week or so. A great time to tie some flies.

I have talked with Phil Rowley about our annual fly tying session that this year will be conducted using Zoom on line. The dates are Saturday February 27th from 10 am til about 12:30 pm and then the following Saturday March 6th again from 10 am to 12:30 pm or so. We will be doing a Zoom introduction as well so you are used to this platform.

I will be preparing all of the tying materials which will be either mailed to you or you can pick up from my house.

The theme is Suggestive Lake Flies. Phil will be doing a Power Point Presentation as he ties flies with all of us following along! The presentation will be recorded so you can look over the tying at a later date if you wish. For those of you who can make only one session, we will work out the arrangements for that too! You again will have access to the fly tying from the session that you missed as well.

The cost is $50. That is an amazing deal! I am chasing down the materials for the tying session to make it easy for everybody!

Drop me a note to sign up! I hope to see you soon on Zoom!







No comments: